Carolina Malt House is a growing agribusiness that malts locally grown barley for the brewing and distilling industries. We are seeking an office assistant to be responsible for clerical tasks. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, maintaining inventory of general supplies, managing files, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
The right candidate will be able to communicate clearly and warmly in writing and by phone. A positive personality is highly valued.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Maintaining sample and merchandise inventory for sales personnel.
Office Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver’s license.